For Pilgrims ending their Camino in Santiago, or indeed just passing through, then Pilgrim House is a welcome little Oasis for you. At the end of my first Camino I dropped in their to get some laundry done and discovered what a ‘gem’ it is.Read More
2015 Daily Posts
- The Challenges of Walking the Camino with your Best Friend!
- Sharing Camino friends could be risky…
- Walking with my wife could have been a mistake!
- Camino + 189 Days (6 months)
- Pilgrim House in Santiago de Compostella
- Camino de Santiago Videos
- The Post Camino Blues
- More Post Camino Reflections
- How long should you walk for your Camino ?
- SIM Cards for your Camino
- What, another Camino?
- What’s the Difference between a Walk and a Pilgrimage?